-
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
-
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
-
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
-
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
-
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
I just played the song Synergy by Pennan Brae for the first time this week on New Groovin Rhythms. The song Synergy was newly released on May 8th 2020 and is on the movie soundtrack for 2 Below 0....
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
Listen to the song Walk With Me (Underground Mix) by Pennan Brae right here on NGRmusic.com and on Naked Girls Radio shows. https://youtu.be/KOjNw2ZitCU
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
The song Black Metal Rose by The Fearse Kreatures is the first hit single from the soundtrack of the film "Smashed!" (a 90's Chicago rock film). Watch the video for the song Black Metal Rose right here and listen...
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
I will post a list of songs after the show is over. I didn't know if I had time for a show today, but I think I just might be able to squeeze one in. As promised here is a...
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
In the mood for some rock music tonight? I am! Happy Friday the 13th by the way! Tonight's live broadcast is 30 minutes in duration. Check back afterwards for the full episode which will be available in podcast form...
Newbie 4999 Radio Gems (All Time)