
How to Earn GemsGems can be earned for free daily by completing the following activities. NGR members can redeem Gems for cash!! Start earning and collecting your Gems today! Earn gems for the following...
New Music on NGR!
Hello,
My name is maffymiller, an independent Hip-Hop artist from Nigeria, and I’m reaching out to introduce my music for possible coverage, interview, artist feature, or playlist consideration.
My sound is deeply rooted in Hip-Hop, storytelling, real-life experiences, ambition, pain, struggle, spirituality, and the realities of the streets. I use my music to tell stories that people can connect with while bringing my own Nigerian perspective and identity into Hip-Hop.
I’m currently promoting my music and would love the opportunity to be featured on your platform through an artist interview, magazine article, new music feature, review, or editorial coverage.
🎵 Listen to my music:
Artist: maffymiller
Genre: Hip-Hop / Rap
Based in: Nigeria
Instagram/TikTok: @maffymiller
Newbie 4999 Radio Gems (All Time)Hello. I am learning about the new NGR profile pages right now. I still have some things to figure out but it seems like there are some pretty cool features so far. I am pretty excited to show off my profile page online but I am trying to be patient and not rush it.. I need to finish learning the features and putting together my profile page really nice! I am also looking forward to seeing what everybody else does with theirs.
How to Earn GemsGems can be earned for free daily by completing the following activities. NGR members can redeem Gems for cash!! Start earning and collecting your Gems today! Earn gems for the following...