
How to Earn GemsGems can be earned for free daily by completing the following activities. NGR members can redeem Gems for cash!! Start earning and collecting your Gems today! Earn gems for the following...
Jessica080806 posted in the group Getting Noticed on NGRmusic.com
I am working on fixing more broken images on the site today. Currently I am working on the forums. I know there is a lot more than that to be fixed but that is my first area of focus. Forums tend to bring in a lot of organic website traffic. If you are wanting a good way to promote yourself, your music, or your brand I highly recommend making regular posts in the forums. People WILL find you that are interested in whatever it is that you are promoting. Just remember to use photos and videos in addition to lots of relevant descriptions. Make your descriptions unique. Never copy/ paste. Search engines do not like duplicate content. They will suppress you if your copy is not original.
Newbie 4999 Radio Gems (All Time)Hello. I am learning about the new NGR profile pages right now. I still have some things to figure out but it seems like there are some pretty cool features so far. I am pretty excited to show off my profile page online but I am trying to be patient and not rush it.. I need to finish learning the features and putting together my profile page really nice! I am also looking forward to seeing what everybody else does with theirs.
How to Earn GemsGems can be earned for free daily by completing the following activities. NGR members can redeem Gems for cash!! Start earning and collecting your Gems today! Earn gems for the following...