-
Now that I figured out how to post videos on my profile page I am looking for some to share! It only lets you post videos of up to 12mb so basically they are shorts. Here’s one for now. Shut Up Get Dead by Monngrel
-
-
-
Just found out we can mention each other @sandra_london @thekyleyoung @pupacumchiko @mastalock
- Load More Posts
User Badges

User Balance
User Balance
1,275
/
Radio Gem
Newbie 4999 Radio Gems (All Time)
Newbie 4999 Radio Gems (All Time)Gems Leaderboard
- # 1
Main Central Deposit Bank94622 Radio Gems# 2![Profile Photo]()
Reviews
Nice pic and page profile, I hope to seemore pics, vidz and post of you here on NGR.Friends
ChxseBank@chxsebank
TrippySixxx@trippysixxx
Lita Von Doom@litavondoom
MASTALOCK@mastalock
Time to Kill (TTK)@timetokill2007Groups
Getting Noticed on NGRmusic.comPublic Group
Make Money on NGRmusic.comPublic Group






scratch that.. videos must be under 10mb. I thought it said 12.. oh well.