-
-
-
Spent most of the day shooting at the Berrien County Youth Fair. I’ve been going to this since I was a kid. It was awesome to see it in a whole new perspective…behind the camera
-
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
-
- Load More Posts
User Badges

User Balance
User Balance
11,079
/
Radio Gems
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)Gems Leaderboard
- # 1
Main Central Deposit Bank94618 Radio Gems# 2![Profile Photo]()
Reviews
Mastalock is great! Add him to your friends list and check out his website! http://groovelineentertainment.com/Friends
Site Maintenance@main-central-deposit-bank
Main Central Deposit Bank@sitemaintenance
ChxseBank@chxsebank
Nathaniel@nathaniel
X6ugju1c3X@x6ugju1c3xGroups
Getting Noticed on NGRmusic.comPublic Group
NGR Broadcasters and LivestreamersPublic Group
New Groovin RhythmsPublic Group







Yay! Did you go on? I love that ride! You made me realize that I haven’t been taking enough selfies this summer while I’m out and about!