-
-
It’s almost 4th of July already! I’m not sure what my plans are yet but I’m sure I’ll probably be busy working on NGR from wherever I’m at. I will also definitely be posting to my activity stream more often. I will have to work on getting some audio and files up soon too so we can fill those galleries. All members are welcome to join in and do the same!
-
So I just figured out how to display everyone’s activity stream media on the home page! I am so excited about that!! Most people visiting the website probably don’t even know that the activity streams exist. This should help!! Plus it gives ALL members a way to be seen, recognized and featured on the home page too! ❤️
-
My paranormal investigation of the Henderson Castle in Kalamazoo, MI is up online. If you like spooky stuff, check it out.
-
- Load More Posts
User Badges

User Balance
User Balance
11,079
/
Radio Gems
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)Gems Leaderboard
- # 1
Main Central Deposit Bank94618 Radio Gems# 2![Profile Photo]()
Reviews
Mastalock is great! Add him to your friends list and check out his website! http://groovelineentertainment.com/Friends
Site Maintenance@main-central-deposit-bank
Main Central Deposit Bank@sitemaintenance
ChxseBank@chxsebank
Nathaniel@nathaniel
X6ugju1c3X@x6ugju1c3xGroups
Getting Noticed on NGRmusic.comPublic Group
NGR Broadcasters and LivestreamersPublic Group
New Groovin RhythmsPublic Group







I love that facepaint