-
-
-
If you like creepy and paranormal stuff, check out my investigation of Mountain Home cemetery in Kalamazoo, MI
-
I started a banner advertising campaign to bring new members to NGR a couple days ago. Here is the banner ad that I am currently running. Occasionally it shows up on the NGR website too because I use the ad network that I am advertising on. Now I am wondering if maybe I should change the link to go directly to the log in page rather than the home…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
User Badges

User Balance
User Balance
11,093
/
Radio Gems
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)Gems Leaderboard
- # 1
Main Central Deposit Bank94348 Radio Gems# 2![Profile Photo]()
Reviews
Mastalock is great! Add him to your friends list and check out his website! http://groovelineentertainment.com/Friends
Site Maintenance@main-central-deposit-bank
Main Central Deposit Bank@sitemaintenance
ChxseBank@chxsebank
Nathaniel@nathaniel
X6ugju1c3X@x6ugju1c3xGroups
Getting Noticed on NGRmusic.comPublic Group
NGR Broadcasters and LivestreamersPublic Group
New Groovin RhythmsPublic Group






This is awesome… you can upload your videos in blog posts too.. I would recommend uploading them directly to the site if you are using music for NGR so you don’t get copyrighted on YouTube but the blog posts do also allow you to embed YouTube videos as well. Lmk if you need help finding another tutorial video for blogging.