-
-
-
Thanks! I’m doing another this monday actually. I was going to be respectful and not promote OF on here but if its cool with yoI will
-
-
-
-
-
Well, today was a very inforative class. The subjects that were covered were apeture, shutter speed, and ISO. All of these things are so important when it comes to putting together an amazing shot.
-
You never know what I’m going to shoot when I’m with Corey. @vampman87
- Load More Posts
Help with Jessica\'s Recovery
User Badges

User Balance
User Balance
11,093
/
Radio Gems
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)Gems Leaderboard
- # 1
Main Central Deposit Bank94333 Radio Gems# 2![Profile Photo]()
Reviews
Mastalock is great! Add him to your friends list and check out his website! http://groovelineentertainment.com/Friends
Site Maintenance@main-central-deposit-bank
Main Central Deposit Bank@sitemaintenance
ChxseBank@chxsebank
Nathaniel@nathaniel
X6ugju1c3X@x6ugju1c3xGroups
Getting Noticed on NGRmusic.comPublic Group
NGR Broadcasters and LivestreamersPublic Group
New Groovin RhythmsPublic Group







It was really cool to learn about the reviews that you do! That sound’s very interesting!