-
-
Jessica080806 wrote a new post
-
-
-
-
It’s just a little LED light keychain and then I had a Nikon camera with the shutter speed slowed down so when you capture the photo and move the light around it photographs the whole trail of light.. it’s called light painting. I’ve done a bunch of these.. it’s really neat. You can do some pretty amazing photography like this.. this was my very…Read More
-
-
- Load More Posts
Help with Jessica\'s Recovery
User Badges

User Balance
User Balance
11,093
/
Radio Gems
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)
Gem Addict | 10000 – 49999 Radio Gems (All Time)Gems Leaderboard
- # 1
Main Central Deposit Bank94333 Radio Gems# 2![Profile Photo]()
Reviews
Mastalock is great! Add him to your friends list and check out his website! http://groovelineentertainment.com/Friends
Site Maintenance@main-central-deposit-bank
Main Central Deposit Bank@sitemaintenance
ChxseBank@chxsebank
Nathaniel@nathaniel
X6ugju1c3X@x6ugju1c3xGroups
Getting Noticed on NGRmusic.comPublic Group
NGR Broadcasters and LivestreamersPublic Group
New Groovin RhythmsPublic Group







This is really cute. I like it.